So yesterday, something I’ve wanted to tell y’all about for weeks became public.
So …. yes. Details and things the Internet has informed me about myself in the past 24 hours, after the jump.
• This is still a super maybe thing. TV, as everyone keeps telling me, is a business of failure. Equal parts failure and confusing jargon that I pretend to understand then later look up on Variety.
• But yeah. Still crazy.
• JJ Abrams’ favorite TV show (maybe? Maybe just one of his top ones) is The Mary Tyler Moore Show, which is amaaaaaazing.
• It will be a fictional show, based not on me. The writers, when describing the plot points, were like, “You know, the main character is way less together than you,” then went on to describe her doing things that I have totally done.
Things the Internet Has Informed Me About Myself Since This Story Came Out:
• I am a vlogger
• I am not funny, and if, God forbid, this show gets to air then we’ll all see suicide rates skyrocket.
• Who do I think I am, anyway? (Answer: A vlogger, obviously. A famous, famous vlogger, some of whose videos garner up to 1,700 views!)
Bottom line: I am so super excited that this happened, but also totally terrified.