Stories I could use less of:
• Hour-long interviews with musicians that play little-known folk instruments;
• Really, interviews with almost any musicians that aren’t named Young Jeezy;
• Folksy chuckling from folksy
gay-disliker cool with gays but sometimes writes dipshit columns Garrison Keillor;
• Soul-deadening Syria updates.
Stories I could use more of:
• Terry Gross interviewing cast members of 30 Rock or Parks and Recreation;
• This American Life episodes, on repeat, forever;
• POLITICAL JUNKIE KEN RUDIN!!1
• An in-depth investigative piece on how someone as hot as Ari Shapiro ended up on radio, not TV. Seriously, shit is unreal.